Senior Brand Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Vancouver Area (or Remote)
At VSSL we believe that the desire to explore comes from within. We believe you will be able to explore more, travel further & experience deeper connections if you are self-reliant. We believe that time spent outdoors has the potential to positively impact our mental health and lead toward a better quality of life. VSSL exists to enable self-reliance & facilitate the spirit of deeper exploration.
VSSL is a consumer-centric brand; always striving to deliver enriching experiences. To build a strong brand experience requires optimism, curiosity and tenacity, embracing the unknown and taking calculated risks. As our brand grows and evolves it is paramount to retain our core position and develop products that deliver on our consumers expectations.
Reporting into VSSL’s President, the Brand Marketing Manager will lead the brand and product marketing strategy, while delivering corresponding omni-channel campaigns, and championing the day-to-day planning and execution. The oversight of these responsibilities is centered around expanding and deepening consumer awareness and maximizing sales growth.
- Develop and lead long-term strategic marketing plan to create line of sight, and to ensure business and brand objectives are met.
- Develop & execute seasonal omni-channel marketing campaigns and programs (from brief to implementation to post-launch analysis).
- Proactively manage consumer and GTM calendars, timelines, and budget to ensure key dates/gates are achieved and on-time implementation is achieved.
- Manages the creative brief process to develop category story positioning; manage integrated category content, asset needs, timelines and budget parameters.
- Develop and lead VSSL’s owned social media strategies and tactics to expand its audience, increase engagement, and ultimately, drive energy and stoke for the VSSL brand and its products.
- Develop and lead PR efforts to grow awareness in Canada and USA.
- Work closely with Ecommerce Director on Affiliate to optimize efforts across both PR and Affiliate channels.
- Support the Ecommerce Director in evolving email marketing to become a more effective and impactful channel in revenue contribution.
- Leverage Group/Corporate and Pro Sales channel to expand reach to new targeted audiences and drive customer acquisition into the marketing funnel.
- Partner with key retailers to identify and leverage opportunities to increase brand awareness and drive retail sell-through.
- Manages the development of seasonal sell-in and sell-thru toolkits for product marketing stories.
- Identify and vet new marketing channels and vehicles based on consumer trends, brand and product direction, and business growth objectives.
- Work cross-functionally to define and report on success metrics that evaluate business impact of engagement strategies and marketing programs over time; lead quarterly meetings with senior management on performance vs. plan.
- Willingness and desire to travel (up to 4-6 weeks per year).
- 5+ years brand marketing, social media, paid media with a focus on upper funnel awareness tactics (agency or client-side)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent industry work experience
- Basic digital technology capabilities
- Proven experience developing brand marketing strategies
- Demonstrated leading cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns
- Experience in consumer-driven businesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; excellent problem-solving skills and a collaborative team spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and team player with experience managing and training other team members
- Comfortable in fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
|||Vancouver Area (or Remote)|||||||||I42j-5Jlmw8AmcMK|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false