This is the lightest and toughest wire-saw out there. You'll have no problem sawing off tree limbs to fuel your fire.
- Wire saw (high tensile, 60lb working strength with handle straps)
- Made of 8 independent, tightly woven stainless steel wires
- Standard issue used by the British Military (United Kingdom Special Forces)
- Can be used in areas hard to reach with a traditional saw
- Cuts through wood, bone and soft metals like aircraft aluminum
- Canvas strap handles make it easier to form the wire saw into a bow for the most effective cutting